Apple IIc 9 inch monitor repair - Flyback replacement

No replies
X5900's picture
Joined: Mar 27 2015
Posts: 14

I have an Apple IIc monochrome 9" monitor which seems to have a bad flyback transformer.

The model number is G091S or G092S.

Sams Computerfacts listed the part number as TMF-2222(1) ... same number is on the actual flyback itself. It's an 8-pin.

Since the tubes (NEC, Hitachi, Samsung) in the monitor where widely used at the time for industrial purposes, I would assume that there are suitable flyback replacements still available.

Does anyone know where to get a replacement or which ones to look for?

IIc Monitor