old forum archive offline

5 replies [Last post]
eeun's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 19 2003
Posts: 1891

I've been asked if the YaBB forum archive and Nubus Mafia are going to be coming back online. Any plans?

__________________

"Give a man a fire, he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life."
(Terry Pratchett)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Dr. Webster's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 19 2003
Posts: 1687
Re: old forum archive offline

The NuBus Mafia problem was just due to a broken link. Should be fixed now.

AFAIK getting the old YaBB forums back up is still on the radar.

__________________

Applefritter Admin

Tom Owad's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 16 2003
Posts: 2460
Re: old forum archive offline

Dr. Webster wrote:

The NuBus Mafia problem was just due to a broken link. Should be fixed now.

There are a lot of bad links on the Nubus Mafia page. I don't have time to fix them right now, but they'll get fixed.

Quote:

AFAIK getting the old YaBB forums back up is still on the radar.

Yes. We have the forum archives and they'll be coming back up.

__________________

Admin

Dr. Webster's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 19 2003
Posts: 1687
Re: old forum archive offline

Tom Owad wrote:
Dr. Webster wrote:

The NuBus Mafia problem was just due to a broken link. Should be fixed now.

There are a lot of bad links on the Nubus Mafia page. I don't have time to fix them right now, but they'll get fixed.

Looks like it's likely due to a syntax change in the URL. Know what the new syntax is?

__________________

Applefritter Admin

Dr. Webster's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 19 2003
Posts: 1687
Re: old forum archive offline

OK, the NuBus Mafia pages should be completely fixed now.

__________________

Applefritter Admin

Tom Owad's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 16 2003
Posts: 2460
Re: old forum archive offline

The old YaBB forums are back up.

__________________

Admin