Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

73 replies [Last post]

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Offline
Joined: Oct 9 2013
Posts: 365
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

I stand by my previous post. I like the pic of the wife pissed because the guy is still on the computer! Laughing out loud

Offline
Joined: Oct 9 2011
Posts: 1045
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

Zan8675 wrote:

I stand by my previous post. I like the pic of the wife pissed because the guy is still on the computer! Laughing out loud

I resemble that remark

speedyG's picture
Offline
Joined: Nov 16 2011
Posts: 2376
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

Corey986 wrote:
Zan8675 wrote:

I stand by my previous post. I like the pic of the wife pissed because the guy is still on the computer! Laughing out loud

I resemble that remark

Hello Zan,
then i guess this page might give you a smile...:
http://www.appleii-box.de/APPLE2/AppleCartoons.htm

speedyG

__________________

In early days I had a lot of money but no time - now I have no money but a lot of time....
the second part includes less friends but a lot more joy on life....

Offline
Joined: Oct 9 2013
Posts: 365
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

speedyG wrote:

Hello Zan,
then i guess this page might give you a smile...:
http://www.appleii-box.de/APPLE2/AppleCartoons.htm

speedyG

NICE!!
Zan

Offline
Joined: May 27 2013
Posts: 792
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

georgel wrote:

I hate what big countries like yours are doing with my country!

Oh, I'm sorry, did you say something, little georgy? I was busy with my ship. We're getting ready to go to Bulgaria to dump another 5 tons of crap on top of your house.

georgel wrote:

I would say that again if I have to and you have no balls to say something like this.

Oh, you said something again? We were doing a tradition. We were listening to AC/DC's big balls song. We always do this prior to going to Bulgaria.

georgel wrote:

all this and many more of this reality makes me and many people pessimists and we are always prepared for "The Glass is completely Empty" and even worse!

Actually, the glass is screwed for you. Although the more hardships you must endure are reflected with how many times you express your disdain for others in this forum, the more happy we are to tell you (because of our big balls) what we really think of you. "and even worse!"

Now, as for this contest. I have to say congrats to the winners. I am not exactly sure about the differences between Uthernet I and II, but if there are none then it's still good. Ethernet for the Apple II is still a cool idea.

Offline
Joined: Jun 15 2014
Posts: 305
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

Insanitor obviously stands for "insane"...Wink

Offline
Joined: May 27 2013
Posts: 792
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

georgel wrote:

Insanitor obviously stands for "insane"...Wink

And georgel stands for as***ole.

Zan8675 wrote:

The term "as***ole knows no racial or geographical boundries, and you have proven that point time and again.
Zan

Offline
Joined: Jun 15 2014
Posts: 305
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

There is another term that knows no boundaries FUCK OFF!

Offline
Joined: May 27 2013
Posts: 792
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

No, I will not fuck off if you don't!

Let me tell you something:

We, the users of this forum are sick and tired of your condescending attitude, your belittling of it's users, and your holier than thou and better than thou comments.

From now on, you will not be able to say things like this without myself, or someone else being there to retaliate; because in my opinion, now that we know enough about you, we have the ability to.

Now, while I am sure that most here are willing to accept you as a contributor here (due to your knowledge of the apple ii), I bet that most are not willing to accept your help if it coincides with the cost of your unwanted actions.

It is time for you to either become and be part of the spirit of helpfulness so as to help other Apple ii enthusiasts, or be the recipient of you know what.

I will be following your posts to see what your choice will be.

Now personally, I am hoping you will choose to help us just as much as we are willing to help others, including you, and do it in a polite way. I think we all have the chance to reconcile.

But I leave the next move to you.

As I said before, congrats to the winners of the photo contest!

I think maybe a new pic should be posted. The winner posts the same computer system but with Contiki running!

Offline
Joined: Jun 15 2014
Posts: 305
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

I think, insane or insanitor, on whatever anonymous nickname you are, you are overestimating yourself. But if you wish to do a police job - go ahead and follow my posts Wink This requires no brains at all...

Offline
Joined: May 27 2013
Posts: 792
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

georgel wrote:

I think, insane or insanitor, on whatever anonymous nickname you are, you are overestimating yourself. But if you wish to do a police job - go ahead and follow my posts Wink This requires no brains at all...

I don't care about what you say you think because quite honestly from reading these things you say here, you don't think much at all. I know exactly what I am capable of and so should you.

Your admission that I'll be doing a police job implies that you need policing.

I may not be Big Brother, but I will be watching you.

For each time you belittle another user here, I will come down harder and harder on you. If you don't quit your crap by then, I will start a war upon you the likes of which this forum has never seen.

You thought you were mad when you said:

georgel wrote:

There is another term that knows no boundaries FUCK OFF!

I shall make you angry enough to destroy your computer. Smile

I shall force you to leave here.

I promise you that I will follow through on this.

And if you do believe that I am really insane or crazy then you'd better be careful.

Insane people are capable of anything.

I do not overestimate myself.

So do not make the mistake of underestimating me.

Offline
Joined: Jun 15 2014
Posts: 305
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

Insane, I don't give a fuck about you Wink You are just nobody , e.g. a mere nickname. Had I known you in person I would have had more esteem probably. But judging from your words and reactions here you are no more than some distant biological device behind a computer that argues with me and lately threatens me. Even if I leave that forum, I don't care. Those who are threatening like you are usually weak. About police work I don't know, if I need one you tell me , you are the policeman or "law enforcement" guy Wink Or at least you behave like one Wink Catch me Wink That's what the taxpayers waste their money for Wink

Offline
Joined: May 27 2013
Posts: 792
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

Judging from your words and actions, you are a miserable person. You have no happiness, no kindness. No redeeming qualities.

And you definitely are an as***ole. Just like Zan said:

Zan8675 wrote:

The term "as***ole knows no racial or geographical boundries, and you have proven that point time and again.
Zan

In your world, lack of justice is all around you, living in a shitty country like Bulgaria. The mafia rules your country. Since that bothers you it stands to reason that in some way it has affected you.

georgel wrote:

..living in a country with shitty government like bulgaria where mafia rules with support by EU and US...

So you lash out on others on an internet forum.

The reaction of a immature child.

You're an immature, little baby. You need to grow up and stop sticking your tongue out at people just because you don't like your life.

Your trees are being cut down. Why? So companies can make money. They belong to a club, and you're not in it.

georgel wrote:

...where nature is completely destroyed by cutting trees...

You are poor.

Your politicians are bribed. Your voice in the voting booth is silent.

georgel wrote:

...electrical power plants have signed a contract decade ago (obviously by bribing our politicians like other countries did, too)...

Your vote does not count.

The Russians own the petrol industry over there, you as***ole.

georgel wrote:

...where russians are monopolist owners of petrol fuel industry...

And there is nothing you can do about it.

You claim to be a pessimist.

georgel wrote:

...all this and many more of this reality makes me and many people pessimists...

But you're actually an as***ole. The others in your shitty country are probably pessimists.

So petty, that you try to make yourself look like a big shot.

Why?

Because you're a small diminutive imitation of a man.

Bitter, lonely, angry, and miserable.

We now know the real reason why you belittle the people on this forum.

Your need to make yourself feel adequate is so big, you have to put others down.

The problem is that to do that, to put others down to your level which is so low, you're desire is to make others seem like dogs, but it is you that is sub human.

A lower form of life.

If you don't care about leaving this forum then leave.

Adios! Good-bye, we don't need a piece of crap like you.

My words will never stop. My war on you will never end. If it is necessary, EVERY thread you participate in will be hijacked by me.

Let us see how weak I am when you continue this.

If you know what is good for you, stop belittling others or be forever together with me and my comments.

Let's see what you got you stupid f***!!!!!

I'll stop when you do.

Offline
Joined: Oct 9 2013
Posts: 365
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

Ok, think we need to direct any further comments to this website: screamintothevoid

Offline
Joined: Jun 15 2014
Posts: 305
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

First, I am not poor Wink But that is not your business at all, Insane Wink Just a clue that your pseudo psycho abilities are quite low. No wonder you have no patients and you are looking for them in the forums.
Secondly this is not a war at all. Have you participated in war? You, americans are constantly waging wars all over the world, so you can easily fight somewhere far from your land, and you are messing where you are neither competent nor have historical education to understand what is going on there. Wherever you step all you do is mess, death, misery after that. That is what you, US taxpayers pay for. And this is primarily done to steal other countries' resources - primarily oil, precious metals, etc.

Offline
Joined: May 27 2013
Posts: 792
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

Zan8675 wrote:

Ok, think we need to direct any further comments to this website: screamintothevoid

Perhaps you are correct. But with as***oles like little georgy here belittling others with his "feelings", the unwanted comments will continue.

He needs to stop and keep his comments to himself or I will be there.

Offline
Joined: May 27 2013
Posts: 792
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

georgel wrote:

First, I am not poor Wink But that is not your business at all Wink Just a clue that your pseudo psycho abilities are quite low. No wonder you have no patients and you are looking for them in the forums.
Secondly this is not a war at all. Have you participated in war? You, americans are constantly waging wars all over the world, so you can easily fight somewhere far from your land, and you are messing where you are neither competent nor have historical education to understand what is going on there. Wherever you step all you do is mess, death, misery after that. That is what you, US taxpayers pay for. And this is primarily done to steal other country's resources - primarily oil, precious metals, etc.

Did you just say that my country causes misery where we go?

I know that. I have repeatedly called your life a miserable one. Smile We bribed your politicians to make your life miserable, didn't we? Smile

You are poor. If you weren't, there would be no need for you to mention how your country is being taken advantage of. What business is it of yours? That's right. It's your business because it eats you every day. And as for my "psycho abilities", I can be quite psycho. I am willing to go to the ends of the earth to stop you from bothering the people on this forum. And I am not looking for patients. Is your memory lacking? I called you my enemy, not my patient, you dumba**.

insanitor wrote:

...If you know the enemy...

Your crap will from now on be dealt with by me.

As for war, no, I have not fought in war or participated in one. But if I did, I would have won it. And as for my country fighting wars all over the world, Good! I hope we go over there to Bulgaria and blow you guys up to pieces as long as pieces of s**t like you live there.

You claim that I don't know what is going on there? I do. Some a***ole named georgel is on his computer taking out his aggression on other on an internet forum because he's got a miserable life.

Your move.

Offline
Joined: Jun 15 2014
Posts: 305
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

That's the primitive average US citizen's narrow thinking. Everywhere you can find bright and very smart people. I adore them. But they are no more that 10% of the population and you are not of them, on the contrary. No wonder US children are shooting and killing their classmates in the schools and universities now and then. But you are spreading this disease around the world. No wonder so many people around the world hate you. I don't - I just comment on the facts, and I have my prejudice when seeing mormoms and other CIA financed US guys in the local streets, and I don't because I anticipate that it is inevitable that if you continue that way other imperias sooner or later will put you in the right legs-spread position.

Offline
Joined: May 27 2013
Posts: 792
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

I am smart enough to determine that because you keep mentioning that your country is under persecution and that my country is responsible, and it is that because of this, it eats at you inside every day.

We're smart enough to take advantage of you people in Bulgaria.

You're just not smart enough or powerful enough to stop it.

How does that make you feel, dickh***?"

And you're a liar too. If you adore smart people, you wouldn't have belittled them in this forum.

georgel wrote:

But you are spreading this disease around the world. No wonder so many people around the world hate you.

You are always insulting different people on this forum.

No wonder why the people here hate you.

Offline
Joined: Jun 15 2014
Posts: 305
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

We are responsible for our country Wink And our politicians are Wink I feel OK, you are fucking us, others are doing the same with you from time to time, don't worry Wink Everything is interconnected. Only fools like you cannot understand it. And continue to mess and strike everywhere. No wonder you, insane , don't see it, it is over your abilities.
HAHA, you count yourself a smart person on this forum. Well, this really made me smile.

Offline
Joined: May 27 2013
Posts: 792
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

I have no need to say nor did I say I was smart or dumb or genius or anything else.

As long as I can do what needs to be done it's ok. I have everything I could want and more.

Too bad you can't say the same thing.

We are fucking you and are damn well proud to do it.

And your politicians are responsible, yes! For accepting our bribes, don't you remember?

And the fool here is you.

It is you that cannot understand that the members of Applefritter have gone tired of your stupid comments, the abuse of it's members because of you and the necessity for the others here (of whom are many) to tell you to stop but you can't, due to your pathetic life.

You will stop or I will keep doing this until the end of time. Do you understand that?

Everything is interconnected. Especially your ass to your mouth.

You talk so much sh*t, what do you use your ass for?

Must be to try to give others sh*t, just like you are covered in sh*t.

Offline
Joined: Jun 15 2014
Posts: 305
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

Everybody's ass is connected to the mouth including yours in order to feed the nervous system, but where is *your* brain? Feeling proud is the most stupid feeling... I talk shit as you say when I am chatting with a big shit in order to cover it with more material and make it feel proud that it is so big...shit Wink

Dr. Webster's picture
Online
Joined: Dec 19 2003
Posts: 1687
Re: Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

I think this has gone on long enough.

__________________

Applefritter Admin