Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

145 replies [Last post]

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Online
Joined: Oct 9 2011
Posts: 1045
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

This isn't a bad one. A little touchup and some cometic fixes here or there. I think it has applesoft ROMs and the ROM
card looks to be missing some ROMs. But that's obtainable for a couple of hundred bucks.. But it does appear intact.

I jealous of your powesupply. I had to put one in with a much higher serial number for now in mine. But I'm always on the lookout for a low number serial number supply. Hint hint if you find another one, even if its broken, there will be a finders fee. LOL.

If you win this one. You have to make the small leg lift "mod" on your disk II controller so that it disables auto reset. It's like an Apple-1 when you do that and very vintage cool to have to press "reset" on start up.

Good luck,
Cheers,
Corey

gsmcten's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 4 2005
Posts: 2609
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

Transwarp, Newton, and Corey,

lol Talked with seller (cmc22) about board serial number and what revison it might be.
I was thinking along the lines of; it might be an original case, but somewhere along the line the MB was upgraded and that is the reason for the funky 1-XXXX board serial number.
Sent him the list of MB Rev Numbers as listed in the Red Book.
He has yet to find the numbers. At that time the II was at $500.00.
It is now at over $2,000.00 and steadily climbing.
Yeah, I noticed the Applesoft ROMs.
Did not think this one would climb this fast this soon.

Steven Smile

__________________

Steven (gsmcten)

"Apple ][.....It's ALIVE!!!!!"

Online
Joined: Oct 9 2011
Posts: 1045
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

It looks like a rev 0 board, no transistor that was added in the Rev 1.

My guess is that the 1- is meaningless. But you could be on to something. I'm not sure. But it looks real to me.

Cheers,
Corey

Offline
Joined: Nov 8 2011
Posts: 26
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

Wowwww.

It is at $3000 already, one bidder has had 9 hits so far. Wonder if they will start retracting?

Maybe make $6000?

cheers
James

Offline
Joined: Aug 3 2010
Posts: 33
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

Many of the same people who bid on the last Apple ll that sold for $5766.66 are bidding on this one... including the winner!
Compare the bidders on both auctions and you will see.
I was outbid at the last second also on the last auction.
Maybe the high bidder is reselling to wealthy collectors who will pay almost anything plus a hefty commission.
Maybe he just wants a bunch of Apple ll Rev 0 s. ...?
Bad for us regular people either way.
DC

__________________

DC

Offline
Joined: Jan 27 2011
Posts: 110
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

Corey986 wrote:

It looks like a rev 0 board, no transistor that was added in the Rev 1.

My guess is that the 1- is meaningless. But you could be on to something. I'm not sure. But it looks real to me.

Cheers,
Corey

The 1-2179 MB serial number seems odd to me, too. My understanding was that around the first 500 or so MBs were labeled with the 1-XXX format. That is based on #1-454 listed on Mike Willegal's Ebay watch page being the highest I'm aware of, and a photo of a motherboard #578 (I think this was one of the Huston brothers' auctions) being the next highest MB I've seen, and it doesn't have the "1-" prefix. So somewhere around #500 they transitioned. It may be (only a conjecture) that the "1-" prefix was meant to denote the 1st batch of production MBs that Apple ordered, so 500 total may make sense.
But then what's up with this one???

Anyhow, I've also seen other MBs with serial #s in the early 2000s and they DO NOT mysteriously regain the "1-".

However, another interesting observation: Andy Hertzfeld's original Apple II is A2S1-1703 with a MB #1973. That's a difference of 270 between system & MB. The current Ebay auction numbers are 2179 - 1909 = 270 also.
I think that is strong evidence that the MB is original to the system. But the "1-" showing up again is interesting.

Howie

gsmcten's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 4 2005
Posts: 2609
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

There is another II just placed within the last day or so starting at $500.00 with a reserve price.
God only knows what that could be. lol

__________________

Steven (gsmcten)

"Apple ][.....It's ALIVE!!!!!"

Offline
Joined: Aug 11 2006
Posts: 49
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

Yeah - saw that one. bit of a basket case? Seems more like a plus with an early base plate and top cover?

transwarp II guy's picture
Joined: Mar 7 2013
Posts: 465
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

gsmcten wrote:

There is another II just placed within the last day or so starting at $500.00 with a reserve price.
God only knows what that could be. lol

DeanClaxton wrote:

Yeah - saw that one. bit of a basket case? Seems more like a plus with an early base plate and top cover?

Dean, I think Steven is talking about this auction:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Apple-II-Computer-not-II-Plus-Serial-A2S1-17707-2-Disk-IIs-works-/161012526678?pt=US_Vintage_Computers_Mainframes&hash=item257d182e56

This computer appears to be mostly correct, except for the keyboard & ROM's. Also I think he dropped the reserve price?

transwarp II guy's picture
Joined: Mar 7 2013
Posts: 465
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

dcarlton wrote:

Many of the same people who bid on the last Apple ll that sold for $5766.66 are bidding on this one... including the winner!
Compare the bidders on both auctions and you will see.

Your not alone, I noticed this almost immediately too. The computers price is already above my limit, and it still has a while more to go lol.

gsmcten's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 4 2005
Posts: 2609
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

I thought about placing a bid, but after what happened to the other two I figured I may as well leave well enough alone. lol Smile

__________________

Steven (gsmcten)

"Apple ][.....It's ALIVE!!!!!"

Offline
Joined: Aug 11 2006
Posts: 49
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

Ah right - I didn't see that one. That is very clean - Rev 1?

I was referring to this one : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-II-in-excellent-working-condition-one-of-the-first-5000-made-/221216098239?pt=US_Vintage_Computers_Mainframes&hash=item338181c7bf

Actually, on first glance I thought it had a later PSU, but I think that is ok - its really just the mainboard that has been swapped out. Pity, but it would be a great one for a replica rev 0 board.

EDIT : lol - this one has already been discussed at length. What serial number machines would you expect to have the raised power light key?

transwarp II guy's picture
Joined: Mar 7 2013
Posts: 465
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

DeanClaxton wrote:

What serial number machines would you expect to have the raised power light key?

I've seen them in as late as 35xxx.

Offline
Joined: Jun 12 2011
Posts: 109
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

epoxy2600 wrote:

However, another interesting observation: Andy Hertzfeld's original Apple II is A2S1-1703 with a MB #1973. That's a difference of 270 between system & MB. The current Ebay auction numbers are 2179 - 1909 = 270 also.
I think that is strong evidence that the MB is original to the system. But the "1-" showing up again is interesting.

I have 1742 - 1472 = 270.

Online
Joined: Oct 9 2011
Posts: 1045
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

A lot of that depends on time. They were also selling boards on their own.

My Rev-0 was built around March 78 (according to the keyboard which is original because it has a fastening system that didn't last long apparently a few months before apple changed it). My motherboard and case are around 700 difference in number. I can get the exact amount later, but its not important.

The Rev 0 is wasn't around long enough for Apple to "replace" boards with another Rev-0, plus at that time I would have expected them to just fix whatever was wrong. If you talk to Dan Kottke, I think he said in the beginning he fixed them, later he offered to fix then for a couple of bucks a board, but apple was so busy (thanks to the disk II) by then they just tossed the bad ones.

Cheers,
Corey

Offline
Joined: Jan 27 2011
Posts: 110
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

Corey986 wrote:

A lot of that depends on time. They were also selling boards on their own.

My Rev-0 was built around March 78 (according to the keyboard which is original because it has a fastening system that didn't last long apparently a few months before apple changed it). My motherboard and case are around 700 difference in number. I can get the exact amount later, but its not important.

Corey, can you check that they are really ~700 apart? The highest serial# rev.0 I have seen has a MB #6064 and the system is A2S1-5753. Therefore only 311 apart. And that is one of the last rev.0 systems made.

On my early rev.0 system there is a gap of 202, on my later system it is 270 just like billw's system, Andy Hertzfeld's, and the current Ebay one, not surprising given the systems are close in serial numbers.

Double-check your system, because I'm curious about that.

Howie

gsmcten's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 4 2005
Posts: 2609
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

Dean,

This is the one I was talking about that started at $500.00 and has a reserve.
Not sure he's going to get what he wants with a Rev 7 Board and an 80XX bosrd number.

__________________

Steven (gsmcten)

"Apple ][.....It's ALIVE!!!!!"

transwarp II guy's picture
Joined: Mar 7 2013
Posts: 465
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

gsmcten wrote:

Dean,

This is the one I was talking about that started at $500.00 and has a reserve.
Not sure he's going to get what he wants with a Rev 7 Board and an 80XX bosrd number.

Oh I thought it started at $100 and jumped to $500 from bidders.

Offline
Joined: Aug 11 2006
Posts: 49
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

I suspect it will end up being a little costly for me even without the right board!

What was the last revision board used in the Apple ][ (not plus)? any idea what I would expect to pay for one of those machines if I was able to find one? At the moment I have a Europlus, but I'd really love a non-plus - any non-plus will do for now Smile

I don't think there are many at all in Australia unfortunately - probably only those that were directly imported along with a 230V to 110V stepdown transformer.

Online
Joined: Oct 9 2011
Posts: 1045
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

epoxy2600 wrote:
Corey986 wrote:

A lot of that depends on time. They were also selling boards on their own.

My Rev-0 was built around March 78 (according to the keyboard which is original because it has a fastening system that didn't last long apparently a few months before apple changed it). My motherboard and case are around 700 difference in number. I can get the exact amount later, but its not important.

Corey, can you check that they are really ~700 apart? The highest serial# rev.0 I have seen has a MB #6064 and the system is A2S1-5753. Therefore only 311 apart. And that is one of the last rev.0 systems made.

On my early rev.0 system there is a gap of 202, on my later system it is 270 just like billw's system, Andy Hertzfeld's, and the current Ebay one, not surprising given the systems are close in serial numbers.

Double-check your system, because I'm curious about that.

Howie

Well my Rev-0 MB is 4080 and my case is 3230. I guess they could have used them out of sequence at some point also. Maybe pulling from a bin or something. Or there is something else going on here. But I'm pretty sure this MB came with my system. It was "fixed" with a lot of new chips instead of being swapped out when it failed. I've been replacing all the non date correct codes with the correct ones.

Cheers,
Corey

Online
Joined: Oct 9 2011
Posts: 1045
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

I should have said. The non date correct chips from the 80's were stuff like 74ls257 and the 8t28 chips. Everything else matched pretty close to the date that was stamped on the keyboard of March 78.

transwarp II guy's picture
Joined: Mar 7 2013
Posts: 465
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

Corey986 wrote:

This isn't a bad one. A little touchup and some cometic fixes here or there. I think it has applesoft ROMs and the ROM card looks to be missing some ROMs.
Cheers,
Corey

I'm honestly surprised at how much this computer is going for compared to the last auction.
Its already at $4,350 and 3 days still remain on the auction.
Keep in mind I'm not bitching or anything. It's just compared to the last auction, this computer is not much.
It doesn't work, and comes with no extras. The last one worked and came with a plethora of *valuable* extras; It sold for $5xxx. This ones almost up in the price range as what the last rev 0 sold for.
But hey it's cool, If I ever find a stash of rev 0 Apple II's I will be able to have a great retirement lol.
Awesome investment...

transwarp II guy's picture
Joined: Mar 7 2013
Posts: 465
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

Corey986 wrote:

I jealous of your powesupply. I had to put one in with a much higher serial number for now in mine. But I'm always on the lookout for a low number serial number supply. Hint hint if you find another one, even if its broken, there will be a finders fee.
Cheers,
Corey

Surprisingly I pulled it out of an Apple II plus I recently purchased on ebay. In the auction pics you couldn't tell what the serial # was. I'm hoping to find a beater rev 0 to put it in.

Online
Joined: Oct 9 2011
Posts: 1045
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

Well if you ever decide you want some $$$ for it. I'm your man....

Cheers,
Corey

Offline
Joined: Jan 15 2011
Posts: 75
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

gsmcten wrote:

Transwarp, Corey, and All,

I have been monitoring this particular auction also.
The seller has a Reserve price on it.
It is setting at $510.00 as we speak.
The minute I saw the Rev-7 marking and the board serial number
I fugured it may not actually be a II,but a II Plus in sheeps clothing.
I decided not to bid, but want to see if seller gets his price.
I would hate for someone up here to go out on a limb and snag this thing.
Steven

To his/her credit, the seller dropped the reserve price and let it go for whatever.... which in the end turned out to be around $600 incl. shipping. Given that late model Apple IIs go in the $800 neighborhood, and acquiring integer ROMs for this one would get you near there, I think it was probably not a bad sale.

Online
Joined: Oct 9 2011
Posts: 1045
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

Actually you'd need to acquire Integer Roms, a keyboard and a motherboard. All easier said then done...

Offline
Joined: Jan 15 2011
Posts: 75
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

The keyboard and motherboard are consistent with late era Apple IIs, is all I meant by the $800 reference. Of course they would have to be replaced to bring you back to the era of the serial number on the bottom of the case.

gsmcten's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 4 2005
Posts: 2609
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

This one was just placed on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321115300952?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_1776wt_958

Looks like it's missing D0 ROM and I emailed the seller to find out what the MB Serial Number is. You cannot see it in the photo.

Steven Smile

__________________

Steven (gsmcten)

"Apple ][.....It's ALIVE!!!!!"

Offline
Joined: Jan 15 2011
Posts: 75
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

gsmcten wrote:

This one was just placed on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321115300952?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_1776wt_958

Looks like it's missing D0 ROM and I emailed the seller to find out what the MB Serial Number is. You cannot see it in the photo.

Steven Smile

Keyboard looks a little low in the case.... original?

gsmcten's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 4 2005
Posts: 2609
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

I cannot be absolutely sure.
I am still waiting for an answer about the MB Serial Number.
No Reply yet.

Just received a reply.

The Mother Board Serial Number is 7908.

This would place it and the end of February, beginning of March.

This MB has the single pin between the 4-Pin connector and the sound adjust.

Rev-0 or Rev-1?

__________________

Steven (gsmcten)

"Apple ][.....It's ALIVE!!!!!"

Online
Joined: Oct 9 2011
Posts: 1045
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

Not a rev-0. It has the color killer transistor.
This is a Frankenstein machine. The motherboard is way younger than the case. Usually it's the opposite. My guess is Rev-1 motherboard. Can't tell about the keyboard from the angle if its correct or just a keycap on the wrong keyboard.

Cheers,
Corey

Offline
Joined: Jan 27 2011
Posts: 110
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

Corey986 wrote:

Not a rev-0. It has the color killer transistor.
This is a Frankenstein machine. The motherboard is way younger than the case. Usually it's the opposite. My guess is Rev-1 motherboard. Can't tell about the keyboard from the angle if its correct or just a keycap on the wrong keyboard.

Cheers,
Corey

Definitely not a rev.0, but a 7908 MB seems appropriate for a system with a serial number in the 19,000s.
I own a system with serial # in the 13,000s and its original MB is dated 7851.

Also: (1) the keyboard is the right style to be original, but it does look mounted lower into the chassis (2) The fact that ROM location D0 is empty is neither here nor there; the standard factory configuration has D0 empty. Users could install Programmer's Aid ROM in D0 themselves as an option. (3) The 7908 date code means this is most likely a rev.3 MB. I have a loose MB dated 7905 that is rev.3 (4) The power supply is definitely a later unit swapped in, presumably as a repair. Look at the presence of 6 top screws and the written-over digits in the model number. My guess is this is one of those "weird" transitional A2M0030 PSUs where the "30" is written over the "01" on an A2M001 label.

So all in all, it's not a bad system. As far as I can tell the only thing obviously not original is the PSU. And it's in need of a bath. Smile

My $0.02.

Howie

Online
Joined: Oct 9 2011
Posts: 1045
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

DUH....

My bad. I was thinking its a serial number, I should have know better. It's the date code...

Yep that date sounds about right not Frankenstein. Smile

Wow Apple really took off in 79/80 compared to 77/78. My Rev 4 Apple II is dated in 1980 and is in the 60,000s

Cheers,
Corey

MarkO's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 10 2011
Posts: 666
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

My Apple ][ is dated 7916 with a Case # of 25422 with a Rev 03 board.. SN is Right Now..

nexxen's picture
Offline
Joined: Apr 30 2013
Posts: 7
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

the sasquatch hair sample stuck to the serial sticker has to be worth at least a few bucks, no?

transwarp II guy's picture
Joined: Mar 7 2013
Posts: 465
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

nexxen wrote:

the sasquatch hair sample stuck to the serial sticker has to be worth at least a few bucks, no?

LOL!!

I'm surprised it didn't sell, but at the same time I'm not. It has almost all the original style Apple II components. It was just really filthy and hadn't been tested at all, that's why it didn't sell.

If it was cleaned up and tested to work it would probably sell for a good price.

If anyone's lost as to what we're talking about:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-APPLE-II-Computer-A2S1-19909-Rare-Classic-NOT-clone-or-plus-AS-IS-/321115300952?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=3n3zShjGd8tRRLxk%252FVXUBhKjStI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_1536wt_1255

gsmcten's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 4 2005
Posts: 2609
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

I picked up a lot of apple II chips and boards for $142.00.
One of the items was a motherboard.
Serial Number 7939.
Model: 820-0001-04.
A Rev 4 Board in almost pristine condition.

Nice!. Smile

__________________

Steven (gsmcten)

"Apple ][.....It's ALIVE!!!!!"

Offline
Joined: Jul 14 2012
Posts: 63
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

Congratulation!

I saw that listing too, the motherboard even has the original box. and there are many period ICs. Great stock for parts. I could not place bid in it just because I locate in Hong Kong. Smile

__________________

Newton-Computer: Newton 1, Newton NTI

Online
Joined: Oct 9 2011
Posts: 1045
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

gsmcten wrote:

I picked up a lot of apple II chips and boards for $142.00.
One of the items was a motherboard.
Serial Number 7939.
Model: 820-0001-04.
A Rev 4 Board in almost pristine condition.

Nice!. Smile

I think for a rev-4 the 7939 is the date code. It seems right after Rev-0, they went to dates.

Still great buy, I just spent a few hundred finding all 1977 chips to replace the ones that were wrong in my Rev-0 I bet that board has most of the chips with 77 and early 78 dates which would have been perfect for my March 1978 machine.

Cheers,
Corey

transwarp II guy's picture
Joined: Mar 7 2013
Posts: 465
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

gsmcten wrote:

I picked up a lot of apple II chips and boards for $142.00.
One of the items was a motherboard.
Serial Number 7939.
Model: 820-0001-04.
A Rev 4 Board in almost pristine condition.

Nice!. Smile

You mean this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Apple-Computer-Part-Hardware-Interface-Board-Diskware-E-Prom-chips-Prom-/380639109388?pt=US_Vintage_Computing_Parts_Accessories&hash=item589fdbe10c&nma=true&si=qHkdnNQIn3ypFnp%252F5In9QifKEpY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557#ht_4770wt_1001

You got an excellent deal! That Apple dealer diagnostics disk is supreme. I seriously missed out lol.

-K man

MarkO's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 10 2011
Posts: 666
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

Corey986 wrote:
gsmcten wrote:

I picked up a lot of apple II chips and boards for $142.00.
One of the items was a motherboard.
Serial Number 7939.
Model: 820-0001-04.
A Rev 4 Board in almost pristine condition.

Nice!. Smile

I think for a rev-4 the 7939 is the date code. It seems right after Rev-0, they went to dates.

<< SNIP >>

My Rev-1 Board seems to have a Serial Number, not a Date...

Online
Joined: Oct 9 2011
Posts: 1045
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

MarkO wrote:

My Rev-1 Board seems to have a Serial Number, not a Date...

Cool I will update my list I keep of details on early boards.
have you seen others with a serial# for rev-1?

If you don't mind, what is your rev 1 serial#.

Thanks,
Corey

transwarp II guy's picture
Joined: Mar 7 2013
Posts: 465
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

Corey986 wrote:
MarkO wrote:

My Rev-1 Board seems to have a Serial Number, not a Date...

have you seen others with a serial# for rev-1?

Thanks,
Corey

I believe this is an Apple II with a serial # instead of a date code on the motherboard:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-Apple-II-Computer-/151039859976?pt=US_Vintage_Computers_Mainframes&hash=item232aad5d08&nma=true&si=mVRI4E6ltpbqmFMCkVJsT%252FFeLD4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I think that's a rev 1 motherboard but I honestly don't know how to tell. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The bottom label serial # is just barely post-Rev 0; the # is 7429. The serial # on the motherboard is 7436, which is very close to the bottom label #; I believe it's all original. Same with the power supply serial #. Also notice the 16k memory selector blocks have a fine print "16K" label just like the earlier rev 0 boards. I've noticed the later apple II motherboards have a bolder print 16k label on them.

Hope this helps. -Kman

MarkO's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 10 2011
Posts: 666
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

Corey986 wrote:
MarkO wrote:

My Rev-1 Board seems to have a Serial Number, not a Date...

Cool I will update my list I keep of details on early boards.
have you seen others with a serial# for rev-1?

If you don't mind, what is your rev 1 serial#.

Thanks,
Corey

It is Serial Number 7294. My father gave it to me 10 years ago in an Apple ][ Plus Case.

Board Rev
CPU and ROM's

Story here on my Drupal Page, Apple Stuff from 10+ years ago has been rediscovered.

transwarp II guy's picture
Joined: Mar 7 2013
Posts: 465
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............
transwarp II guy's picture
Joined: Mar 7 2013
Posts: 465
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

I'm in love & I have to have it.

Offline
Joined: Jul 14 2012
Posts: 63
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

Yes, Transwarp, it seems all chips are of 1977 datecode and it HAS the original power supply, what you need is to give it an Apple II (not plus) shelter. Good luck!

Michael

__________________

Newton-Computer: Newton 1, Newton NTI

gsmcten's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 4 2005
Posts: 2609
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

There seems to be several Rev 4 thru 7 boards available on eBay at the moment.
The only thing is that they have the funky Date Codes on them.
They are all being sold by someone in Canada.

Steven Smile

__________________

Steven (gsmcten)

"Apple ][.....It's ALIVE!!!!!"

transwarp II guy's picture
Joined: Mar 7 2013
Posts: 465
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

A lot of his are clones, check out this one: Crazy cool

I like it, I've never seen one like it before. His standard shipping from Canada is surprisingly reasonable too!

Also he's got a great clone keyboard for a II+. I wouldn't mind having it. It's one of the CAPS lock versions I believe.

jwg1962's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 29 2012
Posts: 192
Re: Rev 0 Apple II on ebay............

Wow!

5 1/2 days left on it. I bet this goes for at least a grand!

Jay

__________________

-----
Jay Graham
Apple 2 forever!