PC monitor to VCR?

2 replies [Last post]
Joined: Jun 8 2004
Posts: 1

Is there any way to alter/replace the plug at the end of a monitor cable with an RCA plug? I have a VCR and a spare monitor, but no TV. Is there any way to connect the two without expensive graphics cards?


Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
JetStar's picture
Joined: Dec 20 2003
Posts: 155
To do that, you need a convet

To do that, you need a conveter box to change RCA into VGA for the monitor. You can't just cut off the old connector and put on a new one, the signals are not compatable.


It must be user error.

rael9's picture
Joined: Dec 26 2003
Posts: 215
Something like this:

James M. Baker
Computer Nerd
[url=http://rael.webhop.org"]My site[/url]