Michael Buble will marry Alizee!

10 replies [Last post]
Jon's picture
Jon
Offline
Joined: Dec 20 2003
Posts: 2804

I just saw Michael Buble (he's the Canadian answer to Harry Connick Jr.) on MTV2 and realized that he is most likely going to marry Alizee in about 14 months and then she'll no longer qualify for the UMoAF (Unofficial Mistress of Applefritter) unless we can get it stuck into the pre-nup! Mayeb it's because I'm still up at 3:43am, or maybe it's really going to happen, but something tells me they'll make it happen somehow.

__________________

I am not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine. - Fritz Perls

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
doug-doug the mighty's picture
Joined: Apr 14 2004
Posts: 1355
i cannot bear

to read the thread on this Mike Bubba guy. i am going to go soak my sorrows in a nice double scoop from Marble Slab and then curl up on the couch and listen to some Manilow and weep softly as I hum along. when my wife easks me 'dear god why?', i will just tell here that its all downhill from here...

__________________

--DDTM ('Fritter Critter' since Apr 26 2004 - 18:16)

'If it ain't broke, take it apart anyways. If you can't take it apart, break it so that you can fix it.'

The Czar's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 20 2003
Posts: 287
Re: Michael Buble will marry Alizee!

Jon wrote:

I just saw Michael Buble (he's the Canadian answer to Harry Connick Jr.) on MTV2 and realized that he is most likely going to marry Alizee in about 14 months and then she'll no longer qualify for the UMoAF (Unofficial Mistress of Applefritter) ...

Alizée may be taken, but her mentor Mylène Farmer is still a potential candidate for the UMoAF. Mylène had a strong influence in getting Alizée's singing career off the ground, as she collaborated on a good number of Alizée's songs.

Cheers,

The Czar

__________________

iBook 14" 1.33Ghz/768MB/60GB/10.4.8
Quicksilver 2x1.6Ghz/1536MB/600GB/10.4.8 Server

Jon's picture
Jon
Offline
Joined: Dec 20 2003
Posts: 2804
She isn't really taken, just

She isn't really taken, just my random musings of a late night. Still, I think your suggestion of UMoAF(the understudy) may work. Smile

__________________

I am not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine. - Fritz Perls

doug-doug the mighty's picture
Joined: Apr 14 2004
Posts: 1355
Re: Michael Buble will marry Alizee!

The Czar wrote:

...Mylène Farmer...

omygod! She's a redhead. I like redheads. I can go one for days about redheads. I like redheads. I will stop there 'cuz Tom O would probally kill my account if I went into the details. I like redheads.

Now if you will excuse me, I am going to have to go find my Tori Amos abulm and fantasize about being a piano... again.

__________________

--DDTM ('Fritter Critter' since Apr 26 2004 - 18:16)

'If it ain't broke, take it apart anyways. If you can't take it apart, break it so that you can fix it.'

The Czar's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 20 2003
Posts: 287
Re: Michael Buble will marry Alizee!

doug-doug the mighty wrote:
The Czar wrote:

...Mylène Farmer...

omygod! She's a redhead. I like redheads. I can go one for days about redheads. I like redheads. I will stop there 'cuz Tom O would probally kill my account if I went into the details. I like redheads.
*snip*

Don't get too excited there DDTM. She's a drugstore redhead. Naturally, she's a brunette. And a Canadian, at that. Tongue

Cheers,

The Czar

__________________

iBook 14" 1.33Ghz/768MB/60GB/10.4.8
Quicksilver 2x1.6Ghz/1536MB/600GB/10.4.8 Server

Offline
Joined: Apr 27 2005
Posts: 9
I vote for mylene :-)

... Redhead or not, she's inspiring Laughing out loud

I always tought alizee was lesbian, have you seen the videos???
hahaha Wink

Offline
Joined: Aug 15 2004
Posts: 359
Huh?

Hey,

I hate to expose my ignorance in all its magnificent glory but who are these people and how did they get considered for the position of AF . . . what was it? Goddess? Mistress? Is that something we have to vote on? Like Miss Subways? What are the requirements? I'm lost . . .

The Czar's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 20 2003
Posts: 287
Re: I vote for mylene :-)

leopoldo wrote:

... Redhead or not, she's inspiring Laughing out loud

I always tought alizee was lesbian, have you seen the videos???
hahaha Wink

No, she's not a lesbian, just an ultra liberal French female. You know the old saying "Sex sells". Her actions may look scandalous to North Americans, but that is because the French are somewhat more lax in their expression of sexuality. From what I understand, it is not unusual for many French females to experiment with homosexuality before deciding on which way to swing, so to speak.

Cheers,

The Czar

P.S. It's Mylène, not Mylene, (pronounced Me-len) and Alizée, not Alizee (pronounced Ahlezay) Sorry, it's the years upon years of French education I recieved showing it's ugly head Tongue.

__________________

iBook 14" 1.33Ghz/768MB/60GB/10.4.8
Quicksilver 2x1.6Ghz/1536MB/600GB/10.4.8 Server

doug-doug the mighty's picture
Joined: Apr 14 2004
Posts: 1355
Re: Huh?

williamahearn wrote:

Hey,

I hate to expose my ignorance in all its magnificent glory but who are these people and how did they get considered for the position of AF . . . what was it? Goddess? Mistress? Is that something we have to vote on? Like Miss Subways? What are the requirements? I'm lost . . .

Dr. Webster started this one... http://www.applefritter.com/node/5208.

__________________

--DDTM ('Fritter Critter' since Apr 26 2004 - 18:16)

'If it ain't broke, take it apart anyways. If you can't take it apart, break it so that you can fix it.'

doug-doug the mighty's picture
Joined: Apr 14 2004
Posts: 1355
Re: I vote for mylene :-)

leopoldo wrote:

... Redhead or not, she's inspiring Laughing out loud

as they say on the 'Pirates of the Caribean' ride at Mickey-world - "we want the red 'ed!"

If Britney can be a genie in a bottle, I can live with a redhead in a bottle. My mind can fill the blanks okay.

The Czar wrote:

No, she's not a lesbian, just an ultra liberal French female. You know the old saying "Sex sells". Her actions may look scandalous to North Americans, but that is because the French are somewhat more lax in their expression of sexuality. From what I understand, it is not unusual for many French females to experiment with homosexuality before deciding on which way to swing, so to speak.

Cheers,

The Czar

I can fantasize about either of them being French maids just fine, thanks. I can also see very well waht I would like them to experiment with (together) as I watch and shout "we want the red 'ed".

The Czar wrote:

P.S. It's Mylène, not Mylene, (pronounced Me-len) and Alizée, not Alizee (pronounced Ahlezay) Sorry, it's the years upon years of French education I recieved showing it's ugly head Tongue.

Those nast little accents just do not work well with standard keyboards if you are not practiced at invoking them. I do not care what their names are or how they are pronounced. I just care about what they can do too each other and to me in my sick little deviant mind as I stare off into space calculating how many square yards of tin foil I will need to encapsulate my house in order to protect me from those evil govenrment spy satelites that are sending beams down to try and control my mind and convince me that paying taxes is in the interest of the greater good as if I actually had a choice in the matter seeing as how that stuff is already taken out of the fool thing before I even get it see it much less spend it, but that is neither here nor there since I will be protecting myself from the beams soon enough and then I can return to my previous task of writing love letters to Mylène and Alizée even though the restraining order instructs me not to. Laughing out loud

--DDTM

P.S. I forgot to put some periods in the sentence above. Please insert these were you feel they are needed: .................

__________________

--DDTM ('Fritter Critter' since Apr 26 2004 - 18:16)

'If it ain't broke, take it apart anyways. If you can't take it apart, break it so that you can fix it.'