Gage of power cables?

No replies
Joined: Dec 30 2003
Posts: 85

Can someone tell me what the gage the cables are that are used to power the hard-drives. I'm talking about the wires that go from the PS to the little (almost) rectangular plugs that plug into HDs, CD-ROMs, etc. I need to make some cables and need the correct wire.