Should I wait for Leopard???
I waited a long time for the release of Leopard, only to see continued delays. Now, again, they are saying Leopard won't come out until October or November. Sigh!
I've never owned a Mac, but am fed-up with pc's, so I'm ready to take the plunge. Furthermore, my pc is barely still hanging in there. So...should I just go out and buy a mac now, or wait? Are the differences between the Tiger OS and Leopard that worthy of continued waiting? If I buy now, and later want to upgrade, would that be hard for a neophyte to do on his own?