Troi ClipSave Plug-in 1.1 for FileMaker Pro
Troi ClipSave Plug-in (release date June 25th, 2002) can save and
restore the clipboard in 2 simple steps.
ClipSave is mainly intended for developers of FileMaker databases
wanting to use ScriptMaker steps that change the clipboard, like for
example the "Copy All Records step". ClipSave makes it possible to
use those steps
without the end user knowing the clipboard was temporarily changed.
- Cross platform (Mac OS, Mac OS X and Windows95/98/Me and NT/2000/XP)
- Saves the complete clipboard (including multiple items on the clipboard)
- Easy to implement
The FileMaker Scripting language has some very useful steps for
developers that change the clipboard. The ClipSave plug-in can help
with the following ScriptMaker steps:
- Copy Record
- Copy All Records
- Copy (of a Page in Preview mode)
- Copy (of a field, with font and style preserved)
- External function steps from plug-ins that use the clipboard (like
for example our Grabber plug-in)
Troi ClipSave Plug-in is shareware and costs US$ 10 per user.
Developer licenses and multi-user discounts are available.
Any Mac or Windows machine that runs FileMaker Pro 4 or later. The
plug-in is available for Mac OS, Mac OS X and Windows95/98/ME and
For more information, please read the Read Me file enclosed, or visit our
Web site at: .