Troi Dialog Plug-in 3.5.2 for FileMaker Pro
Troi Dialog Plug-in is a very powerful tool for displaying all sorts
of dialogs in FileMaker Pro. The text of the dialog and of the
buttons can be created dynamically by using a calculation. All from
within FileMaker you can:
- show dialogs with variable text and up to 4 buttons
- show an input dialog to let a user input data in up to 9 fields
- choose these input fields to be any of the following: simple text,
password field, popup list or check box
- show a list dialog or big text dialog
- show temporary flash screens
- show a progress bar for lengthy operations
- position the dialog box anywhere on the screen
- add a standard icon or your own icons
- give your users better and flexible feedback
- show quick instructions without the user having to dismiss the dialog
- build multi-language systems more easily
- make your solutions look more professional by using your own icons
and title bars in dialogs
- create a small list dialog when you have only a little list and a
big one if you have a big list
- control the way users type in data: You can, for example, let them
type more than 10 and less than 40 characters
All these features also work in a runtime solution.
Troi Dialog Plug-in 3.5.2 is a maintenance release. This release does
not bring new functions. It has these fixes:
- Tested with FileMaker Pro 7. The plug-in is compatible with
FileMaker Pro 7. But this version also runs on FileMaker 6 and 5.x.
- Updated the fp5 example files for better conversion to FileMaker
Pro 7. Also converted the example files to FileMaker Pro 7 format.
You can download the example files in both fp5 and in fp7 format. See
the download page on our web site.
- (Mac OS) fixed a bug in TrDl-BigInputDialog, where higher ASCII's
like '' could be typed beyond the maximum numbers of characters
- (Windows) Fixed a bug in TrDl-BigInputDialog, where the higher
ASCII's would not be correctly shown in the input field.
Troi Dialog Plug-in is shareware and costs US$ 49.