New Features in version 5.02:
• Made the Application Menu response easier to get to by moving it to the top level of the Response menu.
• Added a feature called Instant Menu, which pops up the application's menu bar at the current cursor position.
• Add help system based on AppleGuide.
• Unfortunately, MouseWorks is no longer system 6.x compatible. The last system 6.x compatible release was version 5.00.
Bug Fixes in version 5.02:
• Kensington software v 4.10 through 5.00 would prevent certain PowerBook models (the 500 series) from sleeping. This has been fixed in version 5.02
• Fixed a problem that could cause Pop-Up menus to contain items named "unnamed button response."
LIST OF FILES ON THIS DISK:
Kensington Installer 5.02 - The installation program that installs Kensington MouseWorks. Double-click this file to install Kensington MouseWorks.
Kensington MouseWorks Read Me - This document containing updates and additions to the information in the User Guide.