I am new to this forum and I have had issues with two disk drives that I have. They are doing the same thing. The first one is duodisk drive and the second one is a unidisk drive. No matter what Floppy I put in either drive the Red Light just stays on and the disk drives just spin. These are things I have tried. See below:
1. Tried different typed of disks (Originals and Copies - No Change For Both Drives)
2. Tried Two different controllers (No Change For Both Drives)
3. Tried a known working controller on a working machine (No Change For Both Drives)
4. Tried a known working duodisk drive on all the controllers ( They all worked fine)
5. Cleaned both drives really thourough (No Change For Both Drives)
6. Made sure all drives were in operational conditional.
I am narrowing it down to a board issue on each drive. What is the actual chip on the boards that would be the issue? I was wondering if someone has any suggestions or ideas. Thank you in advance.