I am attempting to create a disk for a game that requires two disks to play. When loading the game into an emulator the disk shows that I need to insert the second disk. When I go to create the disk for the apple II, the second disk is not read and no game is ever loaded. Is there a trick to creating disks that will indicate that the second disk will be need to inserted and then also read? When I insert the second disk, the game tells me to insert disk one so it has created a cycle that brings me to believe the game was copied correctly but the disk drive does not attempt to read the disk at all.
Active forum topics
- Question for ][+ BMOW FloppyEmu users
- Does anyone have this usb keyboard and joystick interface?
- Apple III low voltages and IDE solution
- Need Mfr & Part# for Power Supply male socket that mates to Apple II MB female socket
- What are the wire colors supposed to be for original Apple II+ male power connector?
No Social Media.
All Content Locally Hosted.
40 Gigabytes and Growing.
Please consider contributing.