When looking for Macintosh Plus mouses/mouse alternatives I came across this article listed here and was wondering if anyone here who had more experience with classic Macs then me (I am more from the original PowerPC onwards) could give some more information about how/if this would work and why.
Active forum topics
- Original Apple-1 #82 (#41 in the registry) is alive and kicking... as usual!
- APPLE-1 KEYBOARD EMULATOR CABLE PLANS
- Mostek mk4027n-4 works stably on apple1
- Apple-1 Replica video/character/Sync issues forum
- Apple IIc displays B&W on monitor but color on TV but monitor displays color when connected to other devices.
No Social Media.
All Content Locally Hosted.
40 Gigabytes and Growing.
Built on Free Software.