ChunkJoiner 2.2; concatenates files
ChunkJoiner lets you join (concatenate) a group of documents into a single
piece. To use it, simply select the documents you want to join, and
drag&drop the entire group on top of the ChunkJoiner icon.
The purpose of the software is to concatenate:
- binary files previously split, perhaps on a non-Macintosh computer;
- plain text documents (the options mostly apply to this case);
- HTML documents;
- RTF files (this works only sometimes).
For more info, check out the ChunkJoiner web page:
ChunkJoiner works on any Macintosh, but it **requires** System 7 or later.
New since version 2.1.x:
- Reorganized the File menu
- Can insert the source documents' names into the joined document
- Added Ignore Case option for searching
- Can use the InternetConfig extensions mapping database
to appropriately set the icon of the joined doc
- Linked with MoreFiles 1.4.6 & InternetConfig 1.4 glue
- Minor tweaks and fixes
- Updated the docs