My Mac LC III powers up then, when it starts to boot, I see the happy mac dude on the screen, then it dissapears. Then it shows a floppy disk with a question mark blinking inside of it... What went wrong and how do I fix it, my motherboard battery is dead and I still need to get a new one, so would that be the problem?
Active forum topics
- Apple IIe composite video output
- Apple-1 Acrylic Case Prototype
- Looking for schematic for MITAC Model AD-1 and SHUGART Model 390 Alternates for Apple Disk II Drives
- Interest in affordable ProFile Controller or SilenType Card for ][ Series?
- Rebuilding an SE/30: Installing Open Transport 1.3 into 7.5.3
No Social Media.
All Content Locally Hosted.
40 Gigabytes and Growing.
Please consider contributing.