I'm looking to clean out a little for yard sale season, and put some $$ towards my drumset.
1. CannoScan n1220u LIDE Scanner. I got this at a yardsale, in what looks like near new condition. Comes with a USB cable, you can d/l drivers from Cannon's website. I never tested it. $50 obo.
2. Apple ColorOne Scanner 1200/30. Comes with SCSI cable and power cord. Not tested, looks near new. $20 obo.
3. Internal Zip IDE. Pulled working from a Beige G3. $20 obo.
4. Powerbook G3 Wallstreet 4Gb, 192Mb RAM, 166Mhz. Good condition, but the battery charge card is broken, as well as the onboard ethernet is shot, and it needs a power adapter. The PC card slots are acting a little funky on me as well. I can include a PC Ethernet card along with the 'book. Fine for parts, or a good fixer-upper. $250 obo.
5. Powerbook G3 Lombard 15Gb, 256Mb, 400Mhz. Good condition, PC card slot and DVD drive not working. I've been told it's the bus thats crapped out on me, but the Zip drive I have for it works fine. I think it's just the DVD drive. Comes with DVD drive, Zip drive, power adapter. If nothing else, good for parts, but I think it's very fixable. I just don't have the time or money to fix it. $300 obo.
6. SCSI Zip (external) I got this new this year, and it's been used once by me. No click of death or anything. $15 obo.
If interested, bear in mind I'm willing to negotiate. Send me an e-mail, PM (preferably a PM because I'm overhauling my G3, so I'm not checking my e-mail all the time) or IM me on the AIM at fatponkdrummer.
Have a nice day.