I just bought a Quicksilver 867MHz off of EBay and when it arrived I had no screen. I have an iMac G4 1.25GHz. So it plugged it in and turned it on to make sure it at least ran and all the fans came on, the hard drive started up, it sounded normal. I even heard the chime when a mac is turned on. So I thought cool, it works. Well I went out and bought a Fujitsu LCD that uses DVI and plugged it in. Turned on the quicksilver and no picture. The chime didn't even sound. However, the fans, hd, and everything start up, but the LCD just blinks it's no signal message. Okay, so I bought a new video card and just installed it (Nvidia GeForce FX 5200 256MB for mac). However, the same thing is happening and I don't know how to fix it. 1152 MB of ram is installed if that matters. Any help please?
Active forum topics
- Original Apple-1 #82 (#41 in the registry) is alive and kicking... as usual!
- APPLE-1 KEYBOARD EMULATOR CABLE PLANS
- Mostek mk4027n-4 works stably on apple1
- Apple-1 Replica video/character/Sync issues forum
- Apple IIc displays B&W on monitor but color on TV but monitor displays color when connected to other devices.
No Social Media.
All Content Locally Hosted.
40 Gigabytes and Growing.
Built on Free Software.