Z80 card Questions:
1) I have a Z80 Card, and there are 4 on/off switches on it. I was wondering what they do and if anyone has any information on the switches?
2) Does anyone have any .dsk images of a cp/m boot disk or software that you could Email me?
3) Is there a particular Slot the the Z80 card should be in?
Mouse Interface Questions:
1) My mouse interface card has two solderable Jumpers marked X1 and X2. Currently Mine is in X2 mode. I was wondering What does the X1 mode do?
2) I am having a slight issue with my My APPL IIe mouse, I am running it under Geos. The mouse moves fine left and right but it will only move up and down on the screen if I hold the button down on the mouse. I Cleaned the mouse rollers, disasembled it reseated the connector, and did not see anything mechanically wrong with it. Now, I am wondering If the problem is related to the jumper on the Mouse interface card. Anyone got an idea what the probelm is?
1)I have 29 Pascal disks laying around and I have no idea how to use them. None of them boot up. Do I need some Kind of Pascal Boot disk. Or can I run them from under prodos? I am assuming I need some type of Pascal boot disk to program pascal on the IIe right?