So I was asked to do an Apple-1 replica class at VCF east on Friday April 15th.
I have been thinking about the content of the class and what people would like to hear about.
I figure you guys would be best to help me come up with the agenda for a one hour class.
Here is what I have so far...
1.Differences between Mimeo, Newton and something about the replica-1.
2. Where to find parts? The perils of eBay.
3. Where to begin in the build up.
4. General things that can go wrong.
5. Troubleshooting first power up.
6. Keeping the unit running for years to come.
7. The Keyboard problem, where to find and what to use.
How does this sound? Should I remove or add anything?