Soldered today a second Apple-1 board, the video part works well, I see the *@_" pattern on the screen and it's possible to clear the clear to one "@".
But after a Reset, I don't get the "\" prompt, nothing happen after a reset.
Did this tests:
- see the correct voltages (5V is 4.95V)
- cheched all chips, all ok
- changed the 6502, 68B21 and the PROMs with the ones from a working board
- I see the Reset goes from low to high when I press Reset
- I see the correct Clock Signals on pin 3 and 37 (see picutre)
- I see the correct Sync signal
- Mods are in place
I would be verry happy to get an advise where to look next.