Hey everyone! So I have very exciting news. After about at least 100 hours of total work I have completed the first NEW Revision of the Russian Apple-1 Replica Files. These files were entirely (modified) by only me, the goal is to get this replica board to look as CLOSE as it can to the original, and I think this revision takes a REALLY great step towards making that happen! To notice each modification you have to compare the original open source files to mine.
So, here’s the Rev. 1 files I have posted a link to my Google Drive, here is some photos of how it looks in my CAD software below. Also, I’ve posted an updated 2 page document with all my notes of the modifications that I have finished doing so far. I would kindly like the credit for the modifications if anyone decides to use these files. Have at it!
P.S. I have already started work on Rev. 2 a little over a week ago, and it's looking great!!