I'm trying to run the memory test routine from the Apple II Programmers Aid and the process is failing and I'm not sure what the fault is. The machine in question has 48K of RAM. Any tips on how to resolve this?
Active forum topics
- Rapid flashing and V-sync scrolling
- Original Apple-1 #82 (#41 in the registry) is alive and kicking... as usual!
- APPLE-1 KEYBOARD EMULATOR CABLE PLANS
- Apple IIc displays B&W on monitor but color on TV but monitor displays color when connected to other devices.
- My first Apple-1 build / Video scrambled
No Social Media.
All Content Locally Hosted.
40 Gigabytes and Growing.
Built on Free Software.