Hi everyone. I have 2 Apple IIc's. The one I use more or less often and is in my house has maintained its color pretty well. The seond one I have, which was stored in the Attic, inside bubble wrap packaging has turned yellow! How can this happen since it doesn't have any contact with the Sun's rays?
Active forum topics
- Question for ][+ BMOW FloppyEmu users
- Does anyone have this usb keyboard and joystick interface?
- Apple III low voltages and IDE solution
- Need Mfr & Part# for Power Supply male socket that mates to Apple II MB female socket
- What are the wire colors supposed to be for original Apple II+ male power connector?
No Social Media.
All Content Locally Hosted.
40 Gigabytes and Growing.
Please consider contributing.