I currently own an Apple //c with which I have issues and therefore have never been able to use it.
- As soon as the computer is turned on, the "Power" light starts blinking continuously
- Cracking noise is coming from the speaker
- No startup beep, floppy disk drive does not try to read a disk
What I've done so far :
- Replaced the external power supply with one from eBay (15V measured with a voltmeter)
- Tried booting with floppy disk drive unplugged
- Reseated DIP chips
- Replaced internal power supply
- Measured the 7905 with a voltmeter, got -5.1V as expected
Unfortunately, it is still not working. Even though the logic board seems pristine.
I thought I could get some help from you guys, I'm really starting to be hopeless.
Thanks in advance,