Cloth covering CRT

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Last seen: 3 hours 7 min ago
Joined: Nov 29 2020 - 19:48
Posts: 102
Cloth covering CRT

I have two monitors (an Amdek Color I and an Apple  Monitor /// ) both are missing the antiglare cloth which covers the screen. I don't even know what to call it to google it...  Does anybody know where to get replacements? 


And yes, I am well aware of the dangers of working inside the CRT.  I have worked on many, I am still alive and plan to stay that way.

Last seen: 21 hours 21 min ago
Joined: Aug 4 2015 - 14:30
Posts: 146
Anti Glare Mesh

Try google for Monitor Anti Glare Mesh or Anti Glare Filter, that should turn up something.

Log in or register to post comments