Sorry about the two previous posts. They both send no data (for some reason) and thus cannot be viewed.
Anyways, I am making a program here called Grapedesk. It was supposed to be a surprise final version (1.2), but because this error exists, I am forced to reveal it early.
It uses text files to make a user account system. All was working well, until one day I made page 11 of the included guide. At that point, for some reason, everytime I try to use an account text file, it throws a NO BUFFERS AVAILABLE error. MAXFILES doesn't help, no matter how it is used, and I used CLOSE before running the program. I can make a seperate program that also uses text files, and it works just fine. I also tried copying Grapedesk 1.2 to another disk, but the error still persists.
I am uploading the disk image with the program right now, as proof.t