So I am pretty fed up trying to fix these analog boards for a Compact Macintosh Plus. I either get to a solid horizontal bar or chirping. None of the repairs I have done have changed anything. Out of all the vintage machines I have worked on the Compact Mac's are the worst/least forgiving. IF there is anyone out there who is more familiar with these wretched systems I would be willing to trade two 630-0102 Boards for a working board of the same style. Please PM me.And in case someone was curious, I have 3 logic boards that are all functional when used with my working analog board so I know the Logic board isnt culprit.Thanks,Frustratingly hopeful,Mick
Active forum topics
- What are the wire colors supposed to be for original Apple II+ male power connector?
- Apple II+ CHR Rom, Other Roms, and 4116s
- Looking for schematic for MITAC Model AD-1 and SHUGART Model 390 Alternates for Apple Disk II Drives
- Resurrecting an Apple //e --- Part 2 --- The DuoDisk Drives
- Apple IIe composite video output
No Social Media.
All Content Locally Hosted.
40 Gigabytes and Growing.
Please consider contributing.