Time to make a list of things I no longer need that somebody else may be able to make use of. They are all located in Fulbourn, which is near Cambridge in the United Kingdom. Buyer pays all shipping costs which are not included in the displayed price. Everything is sold as described with no warranties unless stated.
• OEM Voodoo 1 PCI card (Diamond Multimedia) - Works on a PC or a Mac with a vga monitor and appropriate video card/Macintosh adaptor plug. I can probably make a CD of Mac Drivers if necessary, other people you'll have to find them yourself, but that shouldn;t be hard £5
• Apple Imagewriter I Black Ribbon - Brand new, sealed in cellophane (lost the box) assumed still good, but it might not be so no warranties, should be alright though - £5
• IBM 6x86 P166+ 133Mhz 3.3V socket 7 CPU - Assumed working, it worked last time I tried it, but I no longer posess a working Motherboard to try it with - £5
• USB Wireless 2 button mouse with scroll wheel - takes 2AAA batteries and works with Mac/Linux/BeOS/Windows etc. Working but buttons a little stiff - £5
• 2 16MB RAM sticks for PowerMac 4400 - worked last time I checked - £3 each or £5 the pair
• Huge 20" HP A2094A Monitor - 72Hz Fixed Frequency BNC terminals for R, G, B, VD and HD sync in and out(!), works with sync on green (VGA - 3 BNC Cable included if I can find it) or Seperate Sync with a VGA - 5 BNC cable. Lovely picture but fixed frequency so a pain to set up, works perfectly with HP PA-RISC workstations! - Free but you have to pick it up or pay (horrendus) postage charges
• ISA Serial port card (25Pin) - £1
• 2 128MB sticks of PC100 SO-DIMMs for Apple powerbooks or equivalents, was in my Pismo until I upgraded - £15 each or £25 the pair
• Strange Video card - ATI 3D Rage II for PC, but only works in the beige G3 Rev. A to provide a second display (wierd, isn't it?) it has a PC ROM onboard but I have a feeling it doesn't work in normal PCs - no garuntees/warranties it will work in your Beige G3 Rev. A like it does in mine - £2
• Dead PowerBook Pismo PRAM battery (re-cellable?) - £1
• Slightly battered TDK Blue5 Bluetooth module for Palm V/Vx and IBM workpad C3 assumed working but have no PDA to test it with - £5
• Dead Battery for PowerBook G3 Pismo/101 (also improperly known as Lombard), original Apple DOES NOT HOLD ANY CHARGE AT ALL (sorry, just wanted to make that clear) - Re-cellable? - £5
• USB Zip 100 - I somehow managed to end up with 2 of these so i'm selling this one - £10 NO PSU OR USB CABLE!
Possibly more to come, PM or email me if you are interested in anything but I may not reply until next weekend at the earliest. Happy Buying!