I have a SE/30 with a IBM 350mb hard drive in it. When I boot from a Norton Emergency Floppy the hard drive is seen and can be checked by the program but the drive will not mount on the desktop. The drive does mount when I put it in my beige G3. I tried to use a know good external hard drive and it will not mount either. Could this be a motherboard problem?
Active forum topics
- Question for ][+ BMOW FloppyEmu users
- Does anyone have this usb keyboard and joystick interface?
- Apple III low voltages and IDE solution
- Need Mfr & Part# for Power Supply male socket that mates to Apple II MB female socket
- What are the wire colors supposed to be for original Apple II+ male power connector?
No Social Media.
All Content Locally Hosted.
40 Gigabytes and Growing.
Please consider contributing.