I have "inherited" a color classic and it did not come with a keyboard and mouse. I am tracking down a couple of them to use, but in the mean time, I want to turn it on by using the power switch in the rear instead of the triangle key on the keyboard. Is there an easy way to do this that won't require much fiddling around inside the case?
Active forum topics
- Original Apple-1 #82 (#41 in the registry) is alive and kicking... as usual!
- APPLE-1 KEYBOARD EMULATOR CABLE PLANS
- Mostek mk4027n-4 works stably on apple1
- Apple-1 Replica video/character/Sync issues forum
- Apple IIc displays B&W on monitor but color on TV but monitor displays color when connected to other devices.
No Social Media.
All Content Locally Hosted.
40 Gigabytes and Growing.
Built on Free Software.