Please visit www.jakeharms.com for more pictures and information.
NOT FOUND: 1
This is a fresh water aquarium made out of an Apple iMac computer. It is a one of a kind item, hand built by myself. It is perfect for any Apple or Mac computer fan. This aquarium makes a great home or office conversational piece. It takes up little space and is very low maintenance.
This aquarium used to be an iMac. All of the electronics have been removed and a custom built fish tank is put in place where the CRT screen used to be. The aquarium comes with the filter pump and a light already installed. One electrical cord supplies power to both the filter and the light. There is a switch on the back of the case to turn the light on and off. It is ready to use right out of the box. Simply add your own gravel, decorations, water, and of course fish! The top of the case is easy to remove for feeding fish as well as access to the inside. There is room inside to store fish food and other aquarium supplies.
Each aquarium I make is buffed and polished to look as new and shiny as possible. Keep in mind, each aquarium is made out of a Used iMac computer and may still contain very minor scratches or blemishes.
- Each iMac computer case has a custom built fish tank mounted inside.
- I had the tanks manufactured by a plastics company for consistency and quality.
- The face of the tank is curved to better fit where the screen used to be.
- The tank holds approximately 3.5 gallons of water.
- All tanks are tested to be sure there are no leaks.
- The filter and light are included and already installed.
- The light and the filters air pump are connected into one 6 ft. cord which exits out of the original power cord hole on the back of the case
- There is a switch on the back to turn the light on and off.
- All electrical components have been protected to resist water contact.
- The faceplate tilts open to uncover feeding holes.
- The colored part of the case is easily removed for access to the inside.
- There is room inside to store fish food and other supplies.
- Colors include RED, BLUE, AQUA, ORANGE, PURPLE, GRAPHITE, SMOKE, and WHITE.
- All colors are subject to availability.
- Each case is buffed and polished to look as new and shiny as possible.
Please contact your local pet/aquatics store for information regarding how to start and maintain a healthy aquarium.
More pictures and information is available at www.jakeharms.com
Feel free to contact me with any questions or to purchase your favorite color.
Contact information is available on my website.
NOT FOUND: 1
NOT FOUND: 2
NOT FOUND: 3
NOT FOUND: 4
NOT FOUND: 5
NOT FOUND: 6