i recently purchased "as-is" off of ebay a gemini ibook. (more info can be found at: http://www.applefritter.com/node/22480 ) this is not the same one i purchased, but it is very similar. first of all i am trying to find as much info as i can about this ibook. second of all i have already upgraded it (10.4.11, 320mb, airport card) but the touchscreen does not respond to my touch. i followed the link that bund posted in the other discussion, an installed the drivers. the touch screen controller is recognized by system profiler. any help would be great. thanx
Active forum topics
- Original Apple-1 #82 (#41 in the registry) is alive and kicking... as usual!
- APPLE-1 KEYBOARD EMULATOR CABLE PLANS
- Mostek mk4027n-4 works stably on apple1
- Apple-1 Replica video/character/Sync issues forum
- Apple IIc displays B&W on monitor but color on TV but monitor displays color when connected to other devices.
No Social Media.
All Content Locally Hosted.
40 Gigabytes and Growing.
Built on Free Software.