I'm looking for a PowerBook 2400. I'd prefer it have a Japanese keyboard, but the North American keyboard would be OK too. RAM/CPU speed/HDD doesn't matter to me. It would be nice if it came with the matching external floppy, but I could live without it. Condition doesn't need to be pristine, but it does need to be functional and include an AC adapter and battery (though the battery doesn't have to hold a charge). Please PM or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) me with offers. Thanks!
Active forum topics
- Apple IIe composite video output
- Apple-1 Acrylic Case Prototype
- Looking for schematic for MITAC Model AD-1 and SHUGART Model 390 Alternates for Apple Disk II Drives
- Interest in affordable ProFile Controller or SilenType Card for ][ Series?
- Rebuilding an SE/30: Installing Open Transport 1.3 into 7.5.3
No Social Media.
All Content Locally Hosted.
40 Gigabytes and Growing.
Please consider contributing.