I have a couple of things for sale. Email w/ offers...
- Macintosh SE/30 w/ 4MB RAM & 2GB HD (3 partitions... one w/ System
7.5.3, another w/ System 6.0.8 (w/ system picker to go between the
two), and another large one with quite a collection of ancient Mac and
Apple II software.) And of course the 1.44MB floppy making things easy
to get from the net to the SE/30.
- Korg AG-10 sound module. This was old Sound Module/MIDI
interface for sequencing and music composition. Besides the MIDI
interface, it has 32-voice Polyphony. Included (and installed) is the
software that came with it... a sequencer & MIDI jukebox. This auction
also includes the manuals that came with it (setup guide, sequencer,
and jukebox) and the serial cable and PS cord.
- Apple Keyboard (w/ cable)
- Apple Mouse
- Mouse stick II (possibly the coolest joystick for the old Macs)
- A complete set of System 7 disks and System 6 disks. Some other
software is included as well. Mac Tools utility suite, and a few games
on disk. (Though there are many more on the HD)
- The associated SE/30 manuals, "Open first to set up your Macintosh,"
"Getting started with your Macintosh," and "Macintosh Reference."
- A couple of game manuals, "Patton Strikes Back," "Vegas Video
Poker," and "UMS" (Universal Military Simulator."
-Apple IIc+ (800K drive 3.5)
-3.5 PRODOS system disks, 5.25 DOS 3.3 system disks
-PRODOS guide, DOS 3.3 GUIDE
-The pretty rare, IIc+ 1MB memory expansion.
-Apple IIe/c joystick
-Laser 128 brand 5.25 Floppy
-Monitor IIc (9 inch green) pretty straight picture, has a slight curve.
Actually, I'm just thinking about selling the IIc+ right now. I guess it would depend on the offer. I have an old (512-style) Mcaintosh carry case I might be willing to throw in with the Mac, as well as a couple of Apple books & PASCAL books by third parties.