I'm seeing lots of rumor sites stirring about a possible "Sub-$500" Mac. My first impression was, awesome, I can sell my 4 year old PowerMac and get a newer faster machine for cheap. My second impression, however, was a little less enthusiastic. If Apple releases a brand new computer for 500 bucks, how hard of a hit are our used ebay Macs gonna take? I know old Apples have a history of good resale value, but could this upset that trend? Anyone else have thoughts on what this could do to the used Mac seller community?
Active forum topics
- Original Apple-1 #82 (#41 in the registry) is alive and kicking... as usual!
- APPLE-1 KEYBOARD EMULATOR CABLE PLANS
- Mostek mk4027n-4 works stably on apple1
- Apple-1 Replica video/character/Sync issues forum
- Apple IIc displays B&W on monitor but color on TV but monitor displays color when connected to other devices.
No Social Media.
All Content Locally Hosted.
40 Gigabytes and Growing.
Built on Free Software.