PowerComputing PowerCenter 120 Boot issue

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
macintoshme's picture
Last seen: 7 years 11 months ago
Joined: Sep 19 2004 - 20:55
Posts: 150
PowerComputing PowerCenter 120 Boot issue

I have this PowerComputing which has a tendancy to boot only about 15% of the time. The other 85% it will sit at the blinking question mark disk. Please help. I know its not a mac, but it is close enough.

coius's picture
Last seen: 9 years 2 months ago
Joined: Aug 25 2004 - 13:56
Posts: 1975
replace the PRAM Battery.

that solves a lot of problems. It's just a start

Log in or register to post comments