15" Flatpanel iMac. 800MHz
- Two users exist on this machine, both are set up as Admins. One of these (the primarily used one) gets a perpetually spinning barbershop pole when trying to log in. The other user can log in without issue in less than 10 seconds.
- Booted from an X.2 Install CD and ran Disk Utility - no problems found.
- Problem started today when I logged off the main user - logged off with no issue.
- Earlier today a power failure caused the machine to shut down, but I logged on after that and used it fin for several hours.
- Already tried to reset nvram in OF
I do not know what is wrong and need to fix it and it is my wife's machine and she is going to blame me and I did not do it and I need to make it better and I do not know what is wrong and I am out of beer and I need a good drink and I have been working on this for three hours now and someone please help!