I have successfully loaded ADTpro into my Apple //e's RAM using the instructions provided here:
At this point I have tried to transfer an ADTpro disk and a Print Shop disk using the following steps:
1. Start ADTpro audio serving program on my host computer (Windows 7)
2. Press 'R' on my Apple to receive an image
3. Type the name of the image 'e.g. "PRINT.DSK" or "ADTPRO-1.2.9.DSK"'
4. Select the formatted disk on my DuoDisk drive (I've tried both drives)
5. Press Return on the Apple and wait.
On the Apple, I receive the message 'RECEIVING BLOCK 00001 OF 00280' and a 'V' enclosed by two horizontal lines.
Perhaps I've missed a step, or there is something wrong with my configuration. If anyone can provide advice on this, I would appreciate it.