- management of lowercase characters!
- CLEAR SCREEN function finally programmable from BASIC or code
- management of ANSI escape codes for complete control of cursor position and screen printing
- by means of the nippur72's patched version of INTEGER BASIC now it's possible to use all existing BASIC programs at blazing speeds!
- no more limitation of 40 columns by 23 rows for your programs
- compatible with Originals, full size replicas, Replica-1+
- no supplementary wiring and no modifications are required on the computer
- also plug-in on the side expansion connector, to keep the main expansion slot free for essential storage cards ;-)
- full remote operation, including CLEAR SCREEN function
- also useful for troubleshooting and development
- fully documented
- freely downloadable and reproducible under Creative Commons license CC-BY 4.0
January 27, 2023 - 11:57am#1
Apple-1 fast serial terminal (lowercase+ANSI)
I would like to share with you my latest project.
This time it is a "fast" serial terminal for Apple-1, designed to overcome the great limitations of the native video terminal.
Further developments will follow, like faster than current 600 baud Wi-Fi modem, color multi-font screens, Wi-Fi remote control... etc.
I am also confidently waiting for some willing person to port the DOOM code to Apple-1...
Come on, Pac-Man is fine too.
Whatever, I'll settle for Tetris.
Okay, Pong. Snake, maybe...? :-D
You can find the link to the project page in the video description: