Hello to everyone, I have a bunch of old 5'4 floppies where are stored many pictures. They are in a compressed format with the suffix .PAC and were compressed using a software program called Transition by Penguin Software. I still have it and it runs letting me viewing the pictures, but I'd like to save them uncompressed to transfer them to my Mac. Unfortunately, the program doesn't allow me to unpack the pictures. Does anyone know a method or software to rescue them? Thanks
Active forum topics
- Question for ][+ BMOW FloppyEmu users
- Does anyone have this usb keyboard and joystick interface?
- Apple III low voltages and IDE solution
- Need Mfr & Part# for Power Supply male socket that mates to Apple II MB female socket
- What are the wire colors supposed to be for original Apple II+ male power connector?
No Social Media.
All Content Locally Hosted.
40 Gigabytes and Growing.
Please consider contributing.