I have my childhood Apple II GS with a bunch of peripherals, including hard drive and disk drives. The last time it booted was sometime in the early 2000s, and the last time I tried turning it on was shortly after that. It didn't turn on, and my dad and I suspected that it was a battery issue (last time it booted, there was a small blinking square in the menu bar, which my dad thought indicated a battery issue). I plan to get a replacement battery for it (looks like https://www.reactivemicro.com sells them - are they any good?). However, I'm also a bit cautious. Should I just plug it in and give it a shot? Maybe try that but without any peripheral plugged in? Any precautions I should do to avoid frying anything or causing permanent damage (besides not letting it sit in a basement for over a decade)?