due to a move in the immediate future, I will have to reduce my collection. PayPal only, I ship with Parcel Monkey. You can check my credentials on ebay, Member ID rabindranath72 (187 feedback score, member since 2002)
I have the following items for sale (I can send photos on request):
1) Macintosh SE/30. 16Mb RAM, completely re-capped and cleaned, PRAM battery replaced, internal hard disk Apple 250Mb. Original SE/30 keyboard and mouse. 1.44Mb floppy. No programmer button. Comes pre-installed with System 7.1 and A/UX 3.1.1. A few scratches, but little to no yellowing (it has been stored in a closet for most of its life; it was a network server.) £100+shipping (shouldn't cost more than £20, depending on distance, insurance etc.)
2) Macintosh Quadra 650. 20Mb RAM, 2Mb video ram (the maximum), 36Gb internal hard disk (SCSI3 with adapter), internal CD-ROM, 1.44Mb floppy, PRAM battery replaced. Monitor interface adapter so it can be connected to a modern VGA monitor straight away. No keyboard nor mouse. £50 + shipping
3) External Apple CD-ROM 300e (no caddy necessary!) + SCSI cable + terminator. £20 SOLD!
4) External hard disk enclosure, metal case, Classic Mac form factor (the Mac can be placed on top,) beige colour. £10 SOLD!
5) 120Mb SCSI hard disk, full height. Will fit the above external enclosure. £10 SOLD!
Thanks for looking!
Forgot to add:
The Quadra 650 has a small plastic plaque on top of the front bezel (not sure what it's for; it was placed by the previous owner.)
I have also for sale:
- DaynaPORT SI/30, PDS slot works in SE/30 and *perhaps* LC (not sure about this, though.) Has the standard ethernet RJ-type connector, and D-type connector. Drivers can be found on the internet at mac driver museum. NOTE: depending on your configuration, you may need a transceiver; I used a transceiver on the D-type connector and plugged the Mac SE/30 on my Virgin home router. SOLD!
DaynaPORT ethernet card sold!
Is your SE/30 still for sale?
If so, I'd like to buy it.
Thank you. I've sent a reply.