Hi friends :)
what do I miss here? :(
... I just burned me the last Lisa ROMS, the H-ROMs (341-0175-H & 341-0176-H) on suitable 2764 ROMs but I only get such gibberish on the screen when I plug them onto the CPU-Board.
Here's also a short video of my Mac XL/Lisa showing what I mean: https://youtube.de/watch?v=d93gUHUsrwM
There is even no startup-beep. When I put back my original ROMs (341-0346-A & 341-0347-A) everything went back to normal.
These are the ROM dumps I used:
I already did this:
- removed the special CRT converter/transformer that sits near the screen inside the cage
- cross-checked the Chips by dumping my originals, burned them onto these and different other EPROMs again - they work flawlessly :/
- I also managed to get me a suitable original VSROM 341-0229-A for the CPU-Board, but this didn't help :/
- checked for visible damages on all parts
- scratched my head till loss of hair...
Is there something I may forget to change when changing to the H's? Or are these ROM-Dumps somewhat special to burn?
My Eprommer is a Willem Universal Eprommer PCB50B (parallel port), used under Windows 98SE.
I also welcome, if someone would be so kind and just dump/image his or hers H-ROMs for me :)
Any advise is welcome :D