So it only took me 3 tries, that includes a good one I ruined by cleaning with IPL to remove some sharpie marks and having it spider and crack at the screw holes, lesson learned (stupid me I had a case of Plexus cleaner in the garage).
Everything was from Home Depot, I used a MAP gas torch, scrap 3x5 pressure treated post as a "brake" and two small pieces of scrap to bend the "tabs". The plexi is 1/4 cheap stuff (unlike the "forgiving" and expensive Lexan I used on my first) and no glue or solvent weld was involved. Before flame polishing and bending, the cuts were done using a special blade on my Bosh Jigsaw cleaned up by scraping them with a heavy duty razor blade. The holes were drilled by running the drill "forwards" to start the hole, then backwards to melt the hole not cut the hole to avoid chipping and cracking.
The PCB hanging off the side is a Mike Willegal's PS/2 serial to parallel keyboard adapter. I still have to finish replacing switches on my Datanetics Apple II keyboard and since this one will be at VCF East, I also don't want to risk that keyboard having kids (and adults) bang on it. So I have a nice "wood" PS/2 keyboard for that event.
The logos really look good in person and when I finish my ACI, I will pull out the prosumer camera and setup for some good pics.