Has anyone created pcb plans that can be sent to a place like pcbway for new apple iie hardware? I'm interested in things like serial boards, ide boards, or scsi boards. Some of the prices of these things are getting silly. And it seems like I should be able to solder my own together without too much trouble.
Active forum topics
- Rebuilding an SE/30: Installing Open Transport 1.3 into 7.5.3
- Anyone know who owns the Apple II Rev. 0 Serial #5 that sold for a few years ago? Thanks!
- Looking for schematic for MITAC Model AD-1 and SHUGART Model 390 Alternates for Apple Disk II Drives
- Building my own SD card interface for the Apple II
- Does anyone have this usb keyboard and joystick interface?
Looking for schematic for MITAC Model AD-1 and SHUGART Model 390 Alternates for Apple Disk II Drives
No Social Media.
All Content Locally Hosted.
40 Gigabytes and Growing.
Please consider contributing.