I started a project to port the Pom1 Apple 1 Emulator from Java to C. I'm using SDL, so it should work on most platforms. I'm going to put up a site for the project some time soon. Until then you can see an early screenshot here.
That's great! Please keep us informed of your progress.
The site for the project is now open. You can view it here.
Just another update to inform you all of my progress. I implemented my own load and save routines for memory that work similar to the Java version. I'm going to add a configuration file so you can keep your preferenced settings. I also still need to figure out the BASIC problem. I registered for hosting of the project on SourceForge.net and I'm still waiting for confirmation.
The project has be moved to SourceForge.net.
Looks good so far. I can't wait to test it myself.
I finally figured out the problem with BASIC not working. The problem was a typo on my part in the (zp),y function, it was an equal sign instead of a plus sign. I feel like an idiot now, but it's a common mistake. Now I can finish a few more things and get the first release out in the next day or so.
algogocom made a comment, but it's not showing. Weird, when I posted this it still showed 7 replies.