I have been looking into buying an apple IIgs on eBay, but I have a few questions and I want to be totally prepared.
1) Is it true that unless you have a special apple RGB monitor that you only get monochrome? Even using the composite out to a TV?
2) Do I have to use an 800k 3.5" floppy? Do they make 1.44M drives? Or could I use my old apple IIc external 5.25" drive?
3) What kind of setup do I need for a hard drive? And is one necessary?
4) Will a Macintosh ADB keyboard and mouse work?
5) Do you have to have a ram card in it to work? Or does it have some built-in memory?
6) Will it run all 8bit apple programs and flawlessly?
Thank you everyone!
~Mark T. Baldridge