I am attempting ADTPro but cannot get it to work. Can you help me.
My first issue is that I am unable to see "COM1" under the menu options (File-Serial Connections)
- MacBook Pro OS X 10.5
- Downloaded ADTPro 1.1.2
- Launches a Java Terminal and a nice shiny GUI
- In the GUI window the menu options are File, Bootstapping and Help
- Under the File->Serial Config menu I do not see the "COM1" option, I only see
As a background my system set-up is:
- Apple II non plus
- Super Serial Card in slot 2 (can get the SSC prompt OK
- Using a USB to RS232 cable plugged in
- USB drivers for the cable install OK and I can see the USB Serial device in my System (Prolific Chipset)
Any suggestion for "seeing" the COM1 port would be appreciated.