I'd like to burn some CDs for my 68k Mac so I hopped on my G4 where the burner is thinking I'd just burn a few. Wrong! Apparently OS X doesn't give me an option to burn to HFS. I booted into OS 9 and there were a few more options (ISO 9660?) but none of those worked. I don't really want to shell out $100 for Toast. Are there any other options? Five CDs down and still wondering.
Active forum topics
- Original Apple-1 #82 (#41 in the registry) is alive and kicking... as usual!
- APPLE-1 KEYBOARD EMULATOR CABLE PLANS
- Mostek mk4027n-4 works stably on apple1
- Apple-1 Replica video/character/Sync issues forum
- Apple IIc displays B&W on monitor but color on TV but monitor displays color when connected to other devices.
No Social Media.
All Content Locally Hosted.
40 Gigabytes and Growing.
Built on Free Software.